ZinFest Wine Festival
Saturday, May 20, 2017
12 noon – 5:00 pm
Lodi Lake Park
Sip, swirl and savor from a selection of 200 handcrafted wines from over 40 Lodi wineries. Passionate winemakers and winery representatives welcome guests, offering practical knowledge and sharing their delicious wines. Enjoy local provisions, learn some new tips at the ZinFest Wine and Cooking Schools, or relax along the beautiful Mokelumne River to an eclectic mix of live music. Guests can peruse merchandise from regional vendors and take home a commemorative bottle of custom blended Old Vine Zinfandel from the ZinFest Wine Shoppe. There is no better way to celebrate the fantastic wines of Lodi Wine Country! Tickets include a ZinFest wine glass, wine tasting, participation in seminars and entertainment. Festivities are held from 12 noon – 5 pm.
Tickets are $55 in advance and $65 at the gate and are available for online purchase or pre-order by calling the Lodi Wine & Visitor Center at (209) 365-0621. Please note: Physical tickets are not yet in stock and are not available for in-person purchase. Pre-ordered tickets will be mailed to ticket purchasers once in stock.
Must be 21 years of age to attend. As a friendly reminder, even great wines should be enjoyed in moderation. Designated drivers are strongly encouraged. Designated driver tickets are available for $15 each. Designated Drivers must be at least 21 years of age to attend.
ZinFest takes place at Lodi Lake Park, located at 1101-1301 W. Turner Road in Lodi, California. Click here for directions and parking information.
Savor the bounty of the Lodi Appellation’s array of varietals- from Albariño to Zinfandel. With 200 Lodi wines to taste from, wine novices and aficionados are sure to find a new favorite!
Indulge in regional cuisine from the best of San Joaquin County’s gourmet food purveyors. A selection of items will be available for purchase from each vendor, reasonably priced under $10.
Lounge along the Mokelumne River or get up and groove to an assorted mix of live entertainment. Enjoy live bands, strolling entertainers and the ZinFest Piano Bar – where you can purchase a glass of wine, request songs and sing along with familiar tunes!
Be the star of your next tailgate or backyard party by picking up a few barbecue pointers from Chad Rosenthal, Executive Chef and owner of a handful of BBQ comfort food and Vietnamese restaurants in the Philadelphia area, including fan favorites The Lucky Well and Bánh Street. Rosenthal eats, breathes, sleeps and creates all things food and especially barbecue. Three 45-minute demonstrations are scheduled for the day and will feature summer grilling favorites paired with some of Lodi’s best wines. Don’t miss it!
ZinFest Cooking School
From regional celebrity chefs to local, award winning culinary experts, ZinFest takes great pride in creating fun and informative cooking classes for event guests. One winery is featured in each class, partnering winemaker with chef, for an engaging tasting and educational experience. Discover a new favorite dish and become the star of your next dinner party. The ZinFest Cooking School is open to all guests, with new demonstrations taking place each hour.
Trendsetters and legends unite in the ZinFest Wine School. Listen as local experts and guest speakers engage in topics from “blind tasting,” to the difference between Lodi Zinfandels grown on the east versus west sides of town, and much more… Sip, savor and swirl your way through the afternoon. The ZinFest Wine School is open to all guests with new demonstrations taking place each hour.
Browse from a collection of artisan merchants as they display one-of-a-kind merchandise. Take a piece of wine country home with you, whether it’s local olive oil or reclaimed wine barrel furniture.
ZinFest Merchandise Store
Take a piece of ZinFest 2017 home with you! Commemorative posters, shirts, hats, visors, bags and much more will be available for purchase.
- Tickets: Attendees must be 21 years of age (this includes Designated Drivers). ZinFest is a ticketed event with access granted to paying guests. Tickets can be purchased in advance or the day of the event. Beginning Wednesday, March 1, tickets will be available for pre-order to the Lodi Wine & Visitor Center at (209) 365-0621. Please note: Physical tickets are not yet in stock and are not available for in-person purchase. Pre-ordered tickets will be mailed to ticket purchasers once in stock.
- Location: ZinFest Wine Festival is held on the north side of Lodi Lake Park at 1101-1301 W. Turner Road, Lodi 95242.
- Parking: Parking is located at Lodi Grape Festival Grounds, 413 E. Lockeford St., Lodi 95240. Shuttles will be provided from each parking lot to the event entrance. Allow at least 30 minutes for transportation.
- NEW THIS YEAR! Bike Valet: Hosted by our friends at Bike Lodi, ZinFest will feature a bike valet at Lodi Lake. The bike valet will be located just outside the main gate entrance at the nature trail area at the lake. The bike valet will be open from 11am to 5:30pm. There is no charge to use the bike valet but, if you feel so inspired, gratuities or donations to Bike Lodi are always appreciated and accepted.
- Attire: ZinFest is a casual event, held lakeside at Lodi Lake Park. Comfortable shoes and attire are recommended as you will be on grass and dirt in addition to black top. Sun protection is highly recommended.
- Miscellaneous: No outside food or beverages are allowed into ZinFest. There will be many delicious options from regional food purveyors available to purchase inside the festival. Animals are prohibited (with the exception of service animals) and will be asked to leave the event site.